Once you are invited to join Tevera by your program, there are a few steps you need to take before you can start! Below outlines these steps for student and non-student users.
How to Register
The registration process varies depending on your role (student, faculty, field instructor,etc) and how your program set up payment. The first step in registering is clicking the link in the registration invitation. If you did not receive this invite, you can send one yourself by going to your school's Tevera login page (http://schoolname.tevera.app/#/logon) and clicking the register button in the lower left of the page:
If you are accessing Tevera via an LMS (Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, etc), you will click a link for Tevera in your LMS course to start this process instead of receiving an email. Skip to step 2.
- When you receive your registration initiation email, click the link to register!
2. You will then be taken to a new page and prompted to create a password.
Please note that passwords must contain:
- 8 characters
- 1 minimum non-alphanumeric character
- 1 minimum numerical character
- 1 minimum capital letter
If your are registering for Tevera via an LMS, such as Blackboard or Canvas, you will not be prompted to create a password, but you should do so after your initial login. Learn how here.
3. Once you create your password and click , you will then be asked to confirm your country and state of residence.
5. After accepting the terms and conditions, you will then be asked to enter your payment information if you school is using credit card or bookstore codes.
Enter your code or credit card information and click the red button to confirm payment.
And now you're in and ready to start using Tevera! Go to the Tutorials workspace to get a general overview of the features within the platform.
Here is a video demonstration the registration process with a payment option: